Prayer Points from RCCG Festival of Life, London (April 2015)

May your prayer be answered in Jesus name, Amen.
1.) Praise His name that you are here tonight.
2.) Father! Please speak and let my Body hear Your word and I will be made whole.
3.) Father! Please speak let my entire system hear Your word and be made free from every yoke.
4.) Father! Please speak so that fruitlessness will end forever in my life.
5.) Father! Please speak to my future so I will never know failure or defeat again.
6.) Father! Please speak to my resources so I will never lack again.
7.) Father! Please speak and change all curses in my life to blessings.

Prayer Points from RCCG Festival of Life, London (April 2015) Prayer Points from RCCG
Festival of Life, London (April
2015) Reviewed by Flaming Fire on 23:50 Rating: 5

No comments