Gospel-kin _[Leadership seed anthem]

Before starting this anthem my salute to my secondary school spiritual mentor [ Mr Ezekiel tolu Idowu E.T.O]and all my junior in jet club and secondary school mate which belongs to JET Club . I salute you all and miss you all

LET START THE ANTHEM

There is a leadership seed in me

It is unveiled by vision

Driven by passion

Activated by proper planning

Engineered by sacrifice

Actualised by TIRELESS PURSUIT

I can only watered the leadership seed in me by by SELF- DISCIPLINE

I will not let the greatness in me to dry

NOW!!! I MUST RULE MY WORLD

ones again,God bless jet club Ikerin-opin am proud of you. And love you all.

Gospel-kin _[Leadership seed anthem] Gospel-kin _[Leadership seed anthem] Reviewed by Flaming Fire on 14:16 Rating: 5

No comments