How to exercise your stardom [keys to Dominion]

Keys to dominion.
1. Revelation [ who you are in God].
*** Revelation connote light.

===> The more lighted you are, the higher you fly. Isaiah 60:1-4.
Revelation provokes confidence. Dan 11:32b.

2. Faith. Heb 32-34. Ephesians 6:15.
Faith is a spiritual force that clears obstacle on your way.

3. Prophesy.
Prophesy carries energy that translate believers into
their next level.

2chron 20:20. Acts 2:18-19. Ezek 37:10.

4. Holiness.
Holiness is the key to dominion.
Ps 24:3-5, John 3:3.

If you are not born again, It is another opportunity to make it right with God.
Decide today, Say after me;
Lord Jesus, I surrender all to you, I forsake devil and his agent, I choose your life. I confess you as my king and lord , I need your help, thank you for saving me. Amen.
Congratulations you are now entitled for Dominion.
How to exercise your stardom [keys to Dominion] How to exercise your stardom [keys to Dominion] Reviewed by Flaming Fire on 08:57 Rating: 5

No comments